This was definitely the best episode of the season. I don’t have many things to say because my head is stuck in Vermontgate. Anyway, here they are:
- Maya has issues upon issues! She chewed through her daggone arm, stabbed a doctor in the neck, escapes from jail, and went to see her daughter like everything was normal. Can’t wait to find out more about her story because I feel like she may be worse than Rowan/Eli (but I still like Rowan/Eli).
- It was actually nice to see Rowan/Eli genuinely smile and have a moment with Maya.
- Poor Quinn
- Jake go away
- Mellie needs to stop acting like she is so hurt when Fitz goes to Liv. It’s not a surprise or shock, and she basically gave her blessing…so Mellie, have a seat.
- Cyrus got exactly what he deserved. He uses James all the time, and now got a taste of his own medicine.
- Thank goodness that Harrison finally got some, but most of all…we got to see Columbus shirtless.
- I’m glad Josie is gone. I just never connected with the character or storyline.
- Liv got on my nerves the entire episode until she went to Vermont. I can understand that she was upset about her mother, but she doesn’t know the entire story and still shut Fitz out…yet she let Jake hang around. Thank goodness she came to her senses in Vermont. I just wish she would tell Fitz that she loves him back.
- Fitz, Fitz, Fitz…..where do I even begin?! He read Liv for filth (and she had it coming, he brought her to Vermont, he had a house built for them, VERMONTGATE, he was wrapped in a sheet, then had the nerve to have on just boxers….DEAD!
Can’t wait for the next episode!