I liked this episode, and I was nervous that I wouldn’t. So here are a couple of my thoughts.
- I don’t know why, but I’m liking the Charlie and Quinn partnership. It’s kind of sad that she misses her OPA family, but I like her doing something different. Lord knows OPA ostracized her.
- James is fed up with the shenanigans of Cyrus, but it makes me nervous that maybe his time isn’t long in the world.
- Leo just gets under my skin.
- Sally is nutty as a fruit cake.
- Jake go away
- I’m still loving Rowan’s character. He has the best monologues. He’s so scary!
- Olitz was great tonight. They had me clinching throughout the entire episode because I was unsure if Liv was going to leave again. They are just so steamy!
- Harrison and Adnan…..I must know more. That was quite interesting.
- Mellie is such a hypocrite. Always calling Liv a whore, but here she is stepping out her own self. And why am I having a feeling that she has multiple (as in 3) baby daddys
- I know some didn’t like angry and aggressive Fitz, but I always do.
Can’t wait until next week!